Q: How can I submit my claim?
Claims can be submitted via courier or through emails. For some insurers, reimbursement can only be done on original copies. So the preferable mode of submission will be courier.
Q: To which address should I submit my reimbursement claims?
All claims should be submitted to email@example.com email id. An auto acknowledgement will be sent to you after the receipt of your claim.
Q: How and when can I follow-up on the status of my claim?
If you don't receive the settlement from us within 15 calendar days, than you can follow-up on the status of your claim by calling our 24/7 Helpline at 800-4408 or alternatively can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Q: What are the required documents to submit along with my Reimbursement request? is Claim Form mandatory?
The documents required for Reimbursement Claim are:
01. Duly completed Neuron Reimbursement Claim Form (mandatory)
02. Member's/patient's details (Name, Neuron ID, Date of birth etc)
03. The date of onset of first symptoms
04. Medical Section fully completed (with all information requested therein)
05. Treating doctor's signature and stamp
06. Attach a copy of the Neuron Approval email (if any)
07. Any other information requested on the Claim Form
08. Copy of radiology/imaging reports, blood test results, other reports for special/diagnostic procedures etc. (where you have paid and are claiming for radiology/x-rays, imaging procedures e.g. Ultrasound, CT and/or MRI Scans, blood tests, etc.)
09. Copy of the prescription/s (where you have paid and are claiming for medications)
10. Discharge summary and medical report (in case you are claiming inpatient admissions)
11. All invoices (with proper breakdown of amounts) and receipts (clearly showing that cash/credit card payment has been made by you)
12. Please note that we will be requiring documents in English or Arabic to process the claim. If the claim is in a different language, we will require the translation of the claim to be submitted as well.
Q: What type of Claim Form I have to use for my Reimbursement??
Medical Reimbursement Claim Form can be used for all kinds of treatments except Dental. For dental claims, please submit Dental Reimbursement Claim Form. All of the Claim Forms can be downloaded from our download
Q: What are the different modes of payment in Reimbursement?
We pay through wire transfer or via cheque, based on the information you have provided on the Reimbursement Claim Form.
Q: Can I receive cash payment for my Reimbursement Claim?
No, we do not provide any cash payments.
Q: If my claim is rejected, how will I be notified?
In case your claim gets rejected due to incomplete submission or ineligibility, you will be notified by the Reimbursement team through email and a statement of account will be sent to you with explanation of benefit stating the reason of rejection. Please provide valid email address on the claim form where the team can reach you.
Q: What is a statement of account?
Our statement of account is designed to be informative and is easy to read and understand. The format is similar to an invoice, allowing you to see any unpaid transactions or paid ones for the current claim.
Q: What is an explanation of benefits?
An explanation of benefits (commonly referred to as an EOB) is an explanation on the rejections reason or any deduction that is mentioned in the statement of account.
Q: Can I submit my claim in any language for Reimbursement?
All claims for Reimbursement should by either in English or Arabic, For all other languages we request you to submit an official translation for assessment and processing.